Monday 10 January 2022

Lovely Blankets

 


When I have finished a pair of socks, shawl, cowl a.s.o, I can't throw away the leftover yarn, instead, I use it for a scrappy project like blankets or socks even, so here I have four blankets on the go at the same time and as soon as I have finished a project, that yarn goes straight into these blankets.

The two Granny Striped blankets are from a pattern by Atic24 and it's a free pattern. You can see I have two of them on the go and that's because one is wider than the other one and I have only variegated and tonal yarns in that one and only for two rows, whilst in the other one I use even solid coloured yarn and up to 4 rows of the same yarn depending on the yarn itself. 

The top blanket is called "Jelly Roll Blanket" by Kay F Jones from the Bakery Bears Podcast and it's a pay-for pattern and you'll find it at Ravelry. The one on top of the Granny Striped Blankets is another one from Kay F Jones and it's part of a blanket called "Stitch in Time" and that too is a pay-for pattern and can be bought via Ravelry. All these blankets are perfect for getting rid of leftover yarn from projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment