Sunday 2 May 2021

Bits And Bobs Cowl

 


This knit was a real struggle for me. I never thought I would be able to make it but I didn't give up and I tried at least 15 times before I got the hang of it and managed to finish it. I never thought knits and purls could be so hard and this is the Fishermans' Rib and held with 2 strands of yarn. One was the main one and it was Cascade Yarns Heritage white and the rest was leftovers from sock knitting and shawl knitting.




I have to say that I'm glad that I finished it because it's so soft and squishy and I might make another one in the future, now that I know how to knit it, but I'm not in a hurry.

Yarn used: Fingering weight
Needle: 4.00 mm
Started: 28th of Mars 2021
Finished: 2nd of May 2021
Designer: Kay F Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment