Saturday 4 January 2020

Clementine Socks



A new year and hopefully a good one and time to knit new things, and I started with a pair of socks. I really wanted to use the yellow and lilac/purple heel as in the pattern but I couldn't find the perfect purple to match the yellow I had, so I decided to leave them out and knit everything in the main colour that was almost the same as in the pattern.

Most of my socks are all by Kay F Jones because her patterns are so well written that you just can't do wrong and this is perfect for a new knitter who's learning to knit socks. I also like her style and patterns plus that I'm a big fan of their (Dan & Kay Jones) Podcast The Bakery Bears and I'm a Patreon of it as well. If you want to know more about them then check out their Home Page.



A very nice pattern that you only see when you wear it.





Yarn used: FIBERRO Sock  Colourway: Fire
Needled: 2.5 mm
Started: 9 December 2019
Finished:   13 January 2020
Pattern:   Clementine 




No comments:

Post a Comment