Wednesday 17 July 2019

House-warming Blanket is Finished!

The house warming blanket is finally finished and blocked, just in time for my husband to take it with him and hand it over to his daughter who now shares her first house with another girl, so what better to do than to crochet a house warming blanket for her?

I have to say that I am very pleased with how it turned out and would love to make another one for myself but I have so many other items waiting to be finished first before I start a new thing.

The yarn I was using was Drops Fabel and it's not a good yarn to crochet with because it's very loosely spun so it splits very easily and that is annoying, to say the least, but it turned out to be very good for this blanket.






Started: March 17,  2019
Finished: June  7,  2019

Yarn: Drops Fabel Print
Colourway: 310 (Sunset) and 400 = Black
Hook: 3 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment