Friday 6 April 2018

Yarn, lovely yarn

I was in need for needles in size 3.75 and didn’t have any (apart from the ChiaoGoo set that was in use) so I ordered a pair by KnitPro Zing with a 80cm cable. I really like the Zings. So to get the most out of the postage I ordered some yarn with it and one favourite of mine is the Cascade 220 fingering yarn (100% wool, 50gr, 250 metre). I have a shawl in mind made up of three colours, black being the main one (not a colour but you know that) and then I wanted purple and yellow this time instead of lime green because I have made one in dark grey, purple and lime green not long ago. But when I saw the magenta one I did get some problems of picking that one or the purple one, so I bought both to see how it will look in real life.



Then another top favourite yarn is Malabrigo Lace (100% Baby Merino wool, 50gr, approximately 425metre) and I have been for a long time now wanted to knit with beads, so I bought some beads to go with them as well.

Malabrigo Lace (100% Baby Merino wool, 50gr, approximately 425metre) Red

Malabrigo Lace (100% Baby Merino wool, 50gr, approximately 425metre) Blue



I have a strong feeling that both of these will be the Pyttipanna Shawl and the Blue one is for me but the red one I might have made for someone depending on how it goes with the beads.


/Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment