Monday 8 January 2018

Childhood Christmas Window Spiral




As a child during the 60s and a teenager during the 70s this Christmas spiral was a MUST for us every Christmas. I could sit for ever in the kitchen just staring at it and day dream away. This spiral connects me back to that time and it was the best time ever during my childhood so it’s a MUST for me even now to hang in the window during Christmas, but the original is made of metal foil in three colours, red and silver, blue and silver and green and silver but I have seen one where the coloured side are spit in half and have gold and red and silver on the back or green and gold or blue and gold.

So when I saw that you could crochet these I just HAD TO DO IT!!. (LOL)

Yarn: Järbo Garn- Big Verona
Hook: 2.50


/Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment